WASHINGTON, D.C. — The members of the Congressional Oversight Commission have published their twenty-seventh report. It is available for review here.
The Commission’s previous reports are also available for review at the Congressional Oversight Commission’s website.
The Congressional Oversight Commission is a five-person, bipartisan panel that was established by the CARES Act. The Commission is focused specifically on the economic stabilization efforts of the Treasury Department and the Federal Reserve. Current membership of the Commission includes Senator Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) and Congressman French Hill (R-Ark.).
- Toomey Calls for Finance Committee to Evaluate Insulin Bill before Floor Consideration
- Toomey Statement on Dobbs v. Jackson Ruling
- Eight City of Philadelphia Employees Charged With Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Fraud
- New York and Florida Resident Sentenced to Prison for $6.8 Million Paycheck Protection Program Fraud Scheme
- Congressional Oversight Commission Publishes Twenty-Fifth Report
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.