KENNETT SQUARE, PA — LCH Health and Community Services received 4 Community Health Quality Recognition awards and was once again recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home in 2022.
LCH’s Chief Executive Officer, Ronan W. Gannon commented, “Everyone at LCH takes part in our efforts to provide high-quality healthcare, resources, and social services to our patients. We are proud of our LCH team for their dedication to serving our community”.
The Community Health Quality Recognition badges recognize Health Centers that have made notable quality improvement achievements in the areas of access, quality, health equity, health information technology (HIT), and COVID-19 public health emergency response for the most recent UDS reporting period.
LCH received the following community health quality awards from HRSA (Health Resources and Services Administration): Access Enhancer, Addressing Social Risk Factors, Advancing HIT For Quality, and Health Disparities Reducer. “LCH provides accessible, integrated, and equitable healthcare for everyone in our community. We help our patients say, ‘yes’ to a healthier and happier life!” said Kate Wickersham, Director of Development.
More For You
- LCH Health and Community Services Partner with Concordville Subaru and Nissan to Distribute 300 New Coats for Children
- Two Local Non-Profits Receive Grant from AstraZeneca Foundation to Advance Health Equity in Chester County
- LCH Health and Community Services Hosts 50th Anniversary Dinner
- LCH Health and Community Services: Medicaid Renewal Outreach, Ensuring Continuity of Coverage
- LCH Health and Community Services Celebrates 50 Years of Caring