CHESTER COUNTY, PA — On Monday, Chester County sent an email to 24,202 people registered in Phase 1B with the Chester County Health Department, giving them access to schedule vaccine appointments. The email also asked them to cancel their registration if they no longer need the vaccine.
The Chester County Health Department clinic locations for this week are:
- Chester County Government Services Center in West Chester
- West Chester University’s Sturzebecker Health Sciences Center
- Jennersville YMCA (replaces the Kennett Square Red Clay Room)
- Kimberton Fire Company
- Brandywine YMCA in Coatesville
- Three clinics for seniors at the Phoenixville Senior Center, the Brandywine Valley Active Aging Center (formerly Coatesville Senior Center) and the Oxford Area Senior Center.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.