However, with the number of cases expected to rise in the coming weeks the hospital has opened a drive-through donation center for supplies to ensure that we are fully prepared.
Effective immediately, the donation site will be open from 9 AM – 5 PM daily and until further notice.
Currently, the hospital is accepting the following items:
- Masks, face protection, paper earloop or tie in original carton
- Gloves, non-latex, all sizes in original carton
- Wipes, bleach, alcohol or hydrogen peroxide
- Bottles of bleach – not splashless
- Hand sanitizers
- Head covers, disposable bouffant type with elastic band
- Shoe covers, disposable
- Eye protection including face shields Safety goggles
- Gowns, disposable water-resistant cover gowns in original carton
- PAPRs (powered air-purifying respirators) and PAPR hoods
The hospital is asking you to follow these instructions to make a donation:
- Upon entering the hospital’s campus, follow signs to the parking garage. (701 E. Marshall Street, West Chester, PA, 19380)
- DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR CAR. For your safety and the safety of hospital staff, please help maintain social distancing.
- Follow the instruction of staff who will be controlling traffic and ensuring the process moves smoothly and quickly.
- Please remote open or unlock your trunk so staff may access the donations. Hospital staff will unload your donation.
- At this time Chester County Hospital is not accepting home-sewn reusable masks or 3-D printed ventilator parts.
- If donation needs change, an announcement will be made. Please visit the Chester County Hospital website for the most up-to-date information.
- To request a gift receipt, please email your name, address, phone and items donated to [email protected].
Monetary donations to support the Chester County Hospital Emergency Response Fund can be made at ChesterCountyHospital.org/giving/ways-to-give/make-a-gift-now.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.