WAYNE, PA — Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACRS), a dermatologist-led biopharmaceutical company committed to identifying, developing, and commercializing innovative therapies to address significant unmet needs in aesthetic and medical dermatology and immunology, announced data of interest featured in posters at the International Investigative Dermatology (IID) 2018 Meeting in Orlando, Florida. Two posters relate to ESKATA™ (hydrogen peroxide) topical solution, 40% (w/w), known formerly as “A-101”, and one poster describes pre-clinical studies of soft Janus kinase 1/3 inhibitors synthesized by Aclaris and designed for high skin permeability with minimal systemic stability.
- A-101 (hydrogen peroxide) topical solution Safety and Efficacy in Patients with Seborrheic Keratoses: Results from two Identical Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 3 Studies
- Abstract 465
- Authors: L. Baumann, A. Blauvelt, Z. Draelos, S. Kempers, M. Lupo, J. Schlessinger, S. Smith, D. Wilson, M. Bradshaw, E. Estes and S.D. Shanler
- Study sponsored by Aclaris
- Ex-vivo Evaluation of Cytotoxicity and Melanocyte Viability of Fitzpatrick V Skin after A-101 hydrogen peroxide topical solution 40% or Cryosurgery Treatment in Seborrheic Keratosis Lesions
- Abstract 1281, E-poster Discussion I, 5/17/18, 12:15 – 1:15 PM
- Authors: S. Kao, A. Kiss, T. Efimova, A. Friedman (Department of Dermatology at The George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences)
- Supported by an independent grant from Aclaris
- JAK Kinase Inhibitors Efficacious in Models of Murine Contact Hypersensitivity
- Abstract 1064
- Authors: P. Changelian, S. Mnich, C. Xu, S. Hockerman, D. Anderson, J. Jacobsen and J. Monahan
- Authors are employees of Aclaris
The abstracts are available in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology, Volume 138, Issue 5, Supplement, May 2018.
Aclaris Therapeutics, 640 Lee Road Suite 200, Wayne PA 19087
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.