EXTON, PA — Spherix Global Insights announced the global launch of its new portal after a targeted roll out to select clients over the past few months. The Spherix Client Portal represents an innovative, well-designed channel for clients to interact with Spherix data and insights, deepening Spherix’s role in expertly providing key answers to important business questions.
“We are excited to be able to offer our clients a new best-in-class platform to access all of our research, including reports and interactive dashboards. By making our findings easily accessible and searchable, clients can quickly find the necessary insights to best inform their decision making,” said Tucker Hurtado, Vice President, New Product Planning. She continued, “After nearly nine months of development and a staggered first quarter roll out, the team is eager to broaden access to the portal and to provide the best possible experience for our clients.”
The portal allows Spherix clients to easily search and find not only all of their subscribed data and insights from over the past 12 months, but also to see the full spectrum of what Spherix has to offer across therapeutic areas. Innovative portal functions and features help clients easily integrate relevant and actionable intelligence into internal deliverables for seamless dissemination.
Some of the portal features include:
- Search capabilities across all Spherix research
- PowerPoint reports that can be reviewed online or easily downloaded
- Interactive dashboards benchmarking brand and biosimilar launches
- Personalized views for clients (under the “My Products” tab) to instantly access purchased research with one click
- Report clipping or Excel data downloads that can be integrated into company templates, shared with colleagues, or created into a custom portal report
- The ability to flag and put notes on slides or figures within reports for future reference and to share with colleagues via the platform
Individuals can access the Spherix Client Portal by going directly to clientportal.spherixglobalinsights.com or by logging in through the Spherix’s website at spherixglobalinsights.com.
For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News.