WEST CHESTER, PA — Wealthcare, two technology-enabled RIAs, and business units of Financeware, a NewSpring Holdings platform company, continues to attract advisors interested in leveraging their platform and service offering to transform their practices. As a result, Wealthcare’s enterprise RIAs grew to over $4B in regulatory AUM.
In 2020 Wealthcare welcomed the following advisors:
- Eric Kaplan and Fernando Gonzales (K&G Financial)
- Andrew Windham (Winbrook Solutions)
- Christopher Wilkinson (One Tree Wealth)
- AJ Stuver and Katelyn Fife (Focal Point)
- Solomon Lamacchio and Patricia Wellman (Wealthcare Management Services)
- James Graves (Joppa Mill Advisor, LTD)
- Joshua Barron and Ryan Quinn (JMB Financial Services Group)
- Leighton Hart and Robert Bolen (Cogent Blue Wealth Advisors)
- Scott Martin, Bert Falley II, James Colahan, Brian Lang, Brenda Flanagan, Reid Hash, and Michele Hammann (SS&C Wealth Management, LLC)
- Jonathan Hölljes (Hölljes Financial, LLC)
- Tim Thomas (Integrative Investing)
- Corbin Sutton and Jeff Reid (Water Street Financial)
- Paul Doak, CFP® (ID Financial, LLC)
- Steve Coffman (Covenant Investments)
- Robert Burdumy and Devin Palmese (Wealthcare Advisory Partners LLC)
- Jeffrey Falke (The Falke Group)
These advisors all chose to affiliate with Wealthcare to take advantage of its tech-enabled flexible solutions that help advisors to cost-effectively scale and improve the client experience in their practice.
Each of these advisors has extensive knowledge of the financial industry and found Wealthcare’s goals-driven approach to financial planning and investing the right fit for their clients. They expressed that Wealthcare’s team of professionals provide them more time to devote to meaningful conversations with their clients instead of handling back-office tasks.
With an emphasis on helping the new advisors focus on their clients’ financial goals and the growth of their business, Wealthcare’s full-service platform provides advisors the ability to embrace independence and run their own practice without sacrificing high-quality financial service.
Wealthcare is putting its growth plan into action by continuing to provide advisors and their clients new services, partnerships, and technology, and is poised to elevate the wealth experience.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.
Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to products, identified by the icon. MyChesCo may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.