WEST CHESTER, PA —Wealthcare’s assets under management for its registered investment advisors has now reached $4.8 billion in total AUM. In 2021, Wealthcare, a business unit of Financeware, a NewSpring Holdings platform company, added 18 new advisors who now have access to its robust set of tech-enabled services, bringing the firm up to more than 165 advisors in total.
These new advisors bring their unique skill sets and immense experience, deepening the bench of talented advisors affiliated with the firm. Each have chosen Wealthcare’s model of supported independence and the goals-connected approach to financial planning and investing. They include:
- Jeffrey Falke (Wealthcare Advisory Partners LLC)
- Katrina Falke (Denali Wealth Management)
- Tom Richards and Mark Miller (Miller-Richards Wealth Management LLC)
- Tom Corenevsky (Wealthcare Advisory Partners LLC)
- Christopher Becks (Wealthcare Advisory Partners LLC)
- Frank Galzarano and Mark Dougherty (GDI Private Wealth Advisors)
- Todd Davis, William Thornton, Terry Miller (Wiser Wealthcare, Inc.)
- Eugene (EJ) Long, William (Bill) Corr, Robert (Bob) Richards (Long Financial Group)
- Ayad Amary (Wealthcare of The Lehigh Valley)
- Stephen Paluck (Paluck Capital Management)
- Sy Jacobs (Wealthcare Advisory Partners LLC)
“The Wealthcare team has been thrilled to welcome these talented advisors over the last year,” said Matt Regan, Wealthcare President. “Our mission is to continuously improve our advisors’ lives by providing them with the infrastructure, technology and resources they need to give their clients the best experience possible. Our ability to attract and retain high-quality advisors speaks to that commitment and we look forward to continuing to partner with our advisors to ensure that we’re fulfilling that goal.”
Through their new affiliation with Wealthcare, these advisors are able to utilize the firm’s tech-enabled solutions that help advisors to cost-effectively scale and improve the client experience in their practice
Wealthcare’s full-service platform GDX360® provides advisors the ability to embrace independence and run their own practice without sacrificing high-quality financial service. Wealthcare’s team and tools allow these advisors to devote more of their time to meaningful conversations with clients instead of handling back-office tasks.
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.