EXTON, PA — Chester County’s TECH360 is back, with a half-day tech experience featuring tech education, leadership, innovation and networking with the area’s top companies and IT professionals. Additionally, registrants can receive $75 off tickets using promo code FLASH when you register now at www.tech360pa.com.
Join the area’s top companies, IT professionals, leaders and managers to explore how to best leverage the latest technology in today’s business climate when TECH360 launches on Thursday, June 16, 11 pm to 5 pm at Penn State Great Valley in Malvern, PA. Then reconnect with tech professionals, reach new customers and build partnerships at TECH360’s cocktail reception from 4 pm to 5pm.
This year’s TECH360 topics include:
- Virtual reality & augmented reality
- Telehealth’s effects on privacy, security and accuracy of e-health records
- The war in Ukraine’s impact on data privacy, cybersecurity and IT in the USA
- Staying ahead of vulnerabilities in networking infrastructure
TECH360’s speakers include:
- Hans J. Buitendijk, M.Sc., FHL7 – Director, Interoperability Strategy @ Cerner Corporation
- Lawrence Bilker, Cssmbb – EVP & CIO @ Pyramid Healthcare, Inc.
- Jordan L. Strauss – Managing Director, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence @ Kroll LLC
- Robert Olsen – Senior Managing Director @ Ankura
- Jessica Angove – Director of Experiential Learning @ Tipping Point Media
- William Garner – President & Chief Creative Officer @ Tipping Point Media
- Ken Pyle – Partner Exploit Developer @ CYBIR
The complete TECH360 schedule and speaker updates are at https://www.tech360pa.com/.
TECH360 is a program of the Innovative Technology Action Group (ITAG), an initiative of the Chester County Economic Development Council, and is driven by the volunteer efforts of numerous public, private and educator organizations, along with public and private investments.
2022 sponsors of TECH360 include gold sponsors Penn State Great Valley, Cerner; silver sponsors Eliassen Group, Gallagher; contributing sponsors Magic Hat Consulting, Salesforce, Pegasus Technologies, Morris Risk Management LLC, LBDesign. Contact [email protected] for further sponsorship opportunities.
For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News.
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.