BERWYN, PA — Positive Physicians Insurance Company and Medical Interactive Community announced a partnership to provide Positive insured physicians and healthcare providers access to MI’s e-learning platform.
This e-learning platform will equip Positive’s insureds with a comprehensive library of educational and training resources that target key areas of clinical risk, as well as the ability to earn CME, CNE, and MOC-approved credits at no additional cost. The platform also allows insureds to automatically report completed credits to appropriate state boards via CE Broker.
“MI is a nationally recognized risk management organization using an innovative platform to enhance the customer experience and improve how healthcare professionals manage risk going forward. MI’s progressive e-learning platform will help Positive insureds improve clinical outcomes, promote patient safety, and earn valuable CME credits,” said Positive CEO Michael Roque.
“This partnership furthers our commitment to risk management and to using technology-driven solutions to improve company performance and transform the way we do business in the MPL Industry.”
More For You
- Positive Physicians Insurance Company and Medical Interactive Announce Partnership
- Frontline Education and interviewstream Form Official Partnership
- RAJANT and FTP Solutions Announce Strategic Partnership to Advance Autonomous Mining
- NextGen Security Announces Partnership With Dunes Point Capital
- Positive Physicians Insurance Company and Preverity Announce Medical Malpractice Partnership
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.