WEST CHESTER, PA — MacElree Harvey, Ltd. announced that eight attorneys have been selected to the 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list and eight attorneys have been selected to the 2018 Pennsylvania Rising Stars list.
Each year, the research team at Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters rating service and publication, selects outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas through a rigorous, multi‐phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent evaluation of candidates by the attorney-led research staff, a peer review of candidates by practice area and a good-standing and disciplinary check.
The ultimate objective of Super Lawyers is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse list of exceptional attorneys that can be used as a resource for other practitioners and consumers searching for legal counsel. Approximately five percent of Pennsylvania attorneys received this distinction from Super Lawyers. MacElree Harvey attorneys who were named to the 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list are:
- Robert A. Burke in the area of Business Litigation
- Harry J. DiDonato in the area of Business & Corporate Law
- William J. Gallagher in the area of General Litigation
- Brian L. Nagle in the area of Land Use & Zoning
- Lance J. Nelson in the area of Family Law
- Timothy F. Rayne in the area of Personal Injury Plaintiff Law
- Mary Ann Rossi in the area of Land Use & Zoning
- Louis N. Teti in the area of Estate Planning & Probate Law
The 2018 Pennsylvania Rising Stars list recognizes attorneys who are 40 years old or younger or who have been practicing law for 10 years or less. Approximately two and a half percent of attorneys in Pennsylvania received this distinction. The Firm’s attorneys who were named to the 2018 Pennsylvania Rising Stars list are:
- Caroline G. Donato in the area of Criminal Defense
- Lindsay A. Dunn in the area of Land Use/ Zoning
- Brian J. Forgue in the area of Business Litigation
- Patrick J. Gallo, Jr. in the area of Business Litigation
- J. Charles Gerbron, Jr. in the area of Land Use/Zoning
- Kristen R. Matthews in the area of Elder Law
- Andrew R. Silverman in the area of Business Litigation
- Adam H. Tanker in the area of Family Law
Source: Chester County Chamber of Business & Industry
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.