EXTON, PA — Lands’ End (NASDAQ: LE), a leading uni-channel retailer known for high-quality apparel for the whole family, is opening its newest retail location at Fairfield Place in Exton, Pennsylvania, in June.
The new store features the iconic brand’s latest apparel and accessories in time for summer and offers Lands’ End’s hybrid brick-and-mortar and digital shopping experience.
The Fairfield Place location will open its doors on Thursday, June 11. In compliance with state and local guidelines, the store will implement several health and safety measures, including:
- Capacity will be limited to manage traffic flow and promote social distancing.
- All store associates and customers will be required to wear face masks.
- Floor markings have been installed to encourage social distancing.
- Barriers have been installed to limit person-to-person contact at the checkout.
- Fitting rooms, water fountains and restrooms will be temporarily closed.
- Heightened cleaning and maintenance routines will be implemented throughout the store.
- Associates will undergo temperature checks upon arrival for their shift.
“Our top priority is always the health and safety of our customers, employees and communities,” said Claudia Mazo, senior vice president of retail, Lands’ End. “We look forward to joining the Exton community to help local families shop for all of their warm weather essentials in a safe way.”
The new store features Lands’ End’s latest apparel and accessories for women, men and kids, in regular, plus and petite sizes. Shoppers can browse the brand’s summer staples for the whole family including swimwear, dresses and shorts. Customers can also shop the full Lands’ End collection of products at landsend.com through kiosks and a dedicated digital shopping area.
To find the Lands’ End store nearest you, please visit the store locator on landsend.com.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.