MALVERN, PA — Arlo Apartment Homes is supporting healthcare workers and first responders working during the COVID-19 pandemic by expanding its free rent until July 1st program to include waived move-in fees, valued at up to an additional $500, for individuals who make a move-in commitment by May 31. Additionally, litemovers will ensure priority scheduling to help provide a seamless move-in experience to Arlo and is offering 50 percent off disposal up to 1000 pounds.
“If you are on the front lines of this crisis and your lease is up, need or want to move, it can be challenging if you are working nonstop,” said Jairus Pierce, Arlo’s Director of Leasing. “Our hope is that easing the financial cost associated with a move will help reduce any stress during this difficult time.” Ed Bogusz, a partner with litemovers added, “When you are working shifts that may vary, scheduling a move is tough; so we want to help in the best way we can, by offering priority scheduling to the professionals working day and night to keep us safe and healthy.”
In addition to the financial and scheduling offers, Arlo and litemovers compiled a list of moving tips and important services to help with moves during this crisis and keep residents and employees safe:
- Being prepared and organized is the name of the game with any move. A good plan will ensure time and cost efficiency.
- Communication is key. Moving is a team effort, so if additional needs arise or something changes, it is important for the moving team to know so they can provide a professional and efficient solution.
- In the current environment, customers should use color-coded stickers. If items are marked for their destination – or should not be handled – the customer can limit interaction with moving staff. If it is critical that the customer participate in a walkthrough, this should be done while taking social distancing measures.
- Ensure everyone wears masks and gloves. Lite Movers takes staff members’ temperatures every morning and sanitizes the cab and cargo areas of the trucks at the end of each day.
Additional Offers and Services
- Arlo is available virtually to assist prospective residents in finding their ideal apartment from the comfort of their own home. Their flexible virtual leasing plan features live-streamed open houses on Instagram, one-on-one virtual tours through Zoom, and 3D video tours on their website.
- litemovers is available virtually to provide moving estimates via FaceTime, Zoom and real estate photographs.
- litemovers offers storage if customers moving into a temporary situation need a place to store items.
- In addition to its apartments being brand new, Arlo has enhanced its sanitation and disinfection efforts throughout the property, seven days a week.
- litemovers will haul away unwanted items for disposal or donation if other plans have been disrupted by the virus. The firm has designated an area in its warehouse to hold items for charities until the current guidelines are eased.
To take advantage of these offers, please contact Brandon Castro, Property Manager, at [email protected] or 833-216-9170, or Ed Bogusz at [email protected] or 610-755-5535. For more information on Arlo and litemovers, visit arlomalvern.com and litemovers.com respectively.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.