MALVERN, PA — PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PHAS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapies for cardiopulmonary diseases, announced that it will host a virtual Investor and Analyst Day on March 15, 2021, from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.
The Company states the event will focus on an overview of the bentracimab development program, including current enrollment status for the ongoing global Phase 3 REVERSE-IT trial. Bentracimab is a novel, human monoclonal antibody fragment that in earlier trials has shown immediate and sustained reversal of the antiplatelet effects of Brilinta® (ticagrelor).
- Deepak Bhatt, MD, MPH, FACC, FAHA, FSCAI, FESC, Executive Director of Interventional Cardiovascular Programs, Brigham and Women’s Hospital Heart & Vascular Center and
- Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School
- John Fanikos, RPh, MBA, Director of Pharmacy Business and Financial Services, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Jonathan Mow, Chief Executive Officer, PhaseBio
- John Lee, MD, Chief Medical Officer, PhaseBio
- Susan Arnold, PhD, Vice President, Preclinical & CMC, PhaseBio
- Lauren Richardson, Global Head, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance, PhaseBio
- Michael York, Vice President, Corporate Development & Commercial Strategy, PhaseBio
The presentations will be followed by Q&A with the PhaseBio management team and guest speakers.
Video Webcast and Replay
A live video webcast will be streamed along with accompanying slides. Interested parties may RSVP to join the virtual event through the following registration link: http://wsw.com/webcast/cc/phas
A webcast replay of the event and slides will be available for 30 days on the Events & Presentations page of the “Investors” section of the company’s website at www.phasebio.com.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.