MALVERN, PA — Ocugen, Inc. (NASDAQ: OCGN) announced that it will host an Investor and Analyst Event on April 14, 2023, at 8 a.m. ET. During the webcast and conference call, members of the Ocugen leadership team and key opinion leaders will review preliminary safety and efficacy results from the Phase 1/2 trial of OCU400 for the treatment of retinitis pigmentosa (RP) and Leber congenital amaurosis (LCA).
The event will feature:
- Shankar Musunuri, PhD, MBA, Chairman, CEO and Co-founder, Ocugen
- Arun Upadhyay, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, Head of Research, Development & Medical, Ocugen
- Huma Qamar, MD, MPH, Head of Clinical Development and Medical Affairs, Ocugen
- David Birch, PhD, Scientific Director, Retina Foundation of the Southwest, primary investigator of the study
- Neena B. Haider, PhD, Fellow of ARVO and inventor of modifier gene therapy
Webcast and Conference Call Details
Dial-in Numbers: (800) 715-9871 for U.S. callers and (646) 307-1963 for international callers
Conference ID: 4898155
Webcast: Available on the events section of the Ocugen investor site
A replay of the call and archived webcast will be available for approximately 45 days following the event on the Ocugen investor site.
For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News.