MALVERN, PA — Scala announced the latest release of its flagship digital signage platform, Scala Enterprise version 12.00, featuring five major component upgrades with full support for Linux media players and more than 185 other key product enhancements.
Scala, part of the STRATACACHE family of marketing technology companies, provides the tools to create, manage and deploy powerful digital experiences in any environment including retail, quick-service restaurants, banking, transportation, gaming, out-of-home media and additional key digital signage markets.
Highlights of Scala Enterprise 12 include:
- Linux Playback Engine for both X86 and ARM processors in support of ARM-based devices
- Support for the new Scala Designer Cloud, an upcoming advanced web-based composition tool
- Updated UI/UX for Content Manager such as new dashboard view for quick status of all digital signage devices
- Improved interface for translations across all 17 supported languages
- Several key operational improvements for plan generation, inventory building and Python 3 support
- A preview of Scala Campaign Manager, an upcoming Scala Enterprise tool which enables digital display ad network monetization
- Full support for upcoming new commercial-grade tablets and digital poster-based platforms
“Scala has held a long-term, strong position in delivering digital display messaging. The introduction of Scala Enterprise 12 allows our global clients to extend their delivery of digital experiences to embedded ARM devices such as kiosks, tablets and shelf-edge displays.
This opens up a wide variety of new opportunities to attract and engage audiences for even deeper, personalized consumer activation,” said Joe Sullivan, COO of Scala.
Enterprise 12 is available at Scala.com/updates for customers under current Scala Maintenance.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.
Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to products, identified by the icon. MyChesCo may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.