MALVERN, PA — Potters Industries, LLC recently announced two glass microsphere production expansion projects in North America.
The first project, which will be complete in September, increases Direct melt glass bead production at its Paris, TX facility by approximately 20% to 25%.
The second project will result in a 25 to 30% increase in the production capacity of standard highway glass beads in Muscatine, IA. Work on this project is expected to be completed in time for the 2023 road marking season.
Scott Randolph, CEO of Potters Industries, stated, “With the continued increased focus on transportation safety, including the recently announced regulation changes in upgrades for road marking retroreflectivity, Potters Industries remains committed to delighting our customers by increasing supply of the highest quality products to meet these new demands. We look forward to continuing to support our industry by making our roads brighter and safer.”
More For You
- LCH Health and Community Services Adds Specialty Expertise Through Partnership With Maven Project
- Globalfit Rebrands to Husk on 30th Anniversary
- AXA XL Promotes Brett Stewart to Lead Design Professional Loss Prevention Education Programs
- JG Wentworth Appoints Emre Sahingur to New Chief Credit Officer Role
- Argosy Private Equity Exits Component Sourcing International
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.