WAYNE, PA — Perrin Conferences, the leading national provider of joint plaintiff/defense litigation conferences, is hosting a virtual conference, PFAS Litigation and Regulatory Developments, on February 9, 2023.
National attorneys, in-house counsel, insurance professionals, risk managers, and other industry experts will join for this virtual event. The effects and widespread use of PFAS have caused an explosion of litigation over the last few years. Lynnsey Perrin, President & CEO of Perrin Conferences said, “With the immense wave of PFAS litigation, we are pleased to increase awareness of this topic and changing regulations.”
Perrin Conferences is pleased to announce its conference chairs:
- John Gardella, Esq., CMBG3 Law, Boston, MA
- Ryan Gillespie, Manager, Environmental Claim Unit, Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, Chicago, IL
Attendees can expect thought-provoking panel discussions on topics such as a current litigation and MDL status update, federal legislative developments, breakdown of PFAS state level perspectives, remediation options, reopener issues, and associated costs, forecast of litigation in 2023, and more.
Some of the featured panelists include:
- James Bilsborrow, Esq., Weitz & Luxenberg, New York, NY
- Kegan Brown, Esq., Latham & Watkins LLP, New York, NY
- Jen David, AVP, Claims Counsel, Sompo International, New York, NY
- Daniella Einik, Esq., Jones Day, Washington, D.C.
- Scott R. Green, P.G., Market Area Director, First Environment, Butler, NJ
- Richard Janisch, Principal, Arcina Risk Group LLC, Los Angeles, CA
- Robin Kelliher, Environmental Solutions Group Counsel, USI Insurance Services, Valhalla, NY
- Emily Lamond, Esq., Cole Schotz P.C., Hackensack, NJ
- Daniella D. Landers, Esq., Womble Bond Dickinson, Houston, TX
- Harold Moore, Senior Consultant, Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, Salem, NH
- Katharine S. Perry, Esq., MG+M The Law Firm, Boston, MA
- Robert W. Petti, Esq., Maron Marvel Bradley Anderson & Tardy LLC, Chicago, IL
- Stephanie Schlea, Senior Water Policy Advisor, Association of State Drinking Water Administrators, Arlington, VA
- Jack Sheldon, Senior Consultant, Antea Group, Des Moines, IA
- Oliver E. Twaddell, Esq., Goldberg Segalla, New York, NY
- Sean Upton, Senior Vice President, Head of Claims, Enviant, Fairfiled, CT
- Edward (Ned) B. Witte, Esq., Godfrey & Kahn, S.C., Milwaukee, WI
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credit and CE Adjuster Credit are offered at this conference for qualified candidates. Please contact Bethany Corio at [email protected] if you have any questions regarding accreditation.
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.