WAYNE, PA — Perrin Conferences recently announced it will host a complimentary and virtual mid-year Asbestos Litigation Trends and Trial Overview Conference on June 22, 2022.
The agenda for this conference will feature topics including recent trends in asbestos litigation, an appellate update, an overview of the current talc litigation, and a lung cancer update.
“We are excited to offer this virtual mid-year conference to provide everyone with an update on asbestos litigation. We are also busy preparing for the National Asbestos Litigation Conference that will take place this year on September 14-15 in Charleston,” said Lynnsey Perrin, President & CEO of Perrin Conferences.
Speakers at the virtual conference include:
- David E. Breslau, Senior Asbestos Claim Analyst – ASU, Resolute Management, Inc.
- S. Christopher Collier, Esq., Lewis Brisbois
- Curt Cutting, Esq., Horvitz & Levy, LLP
- Seth A. Dymond, Esq., Belluck & Fox, LLP
- Kathrin Hashemi, KCIC
- Patrick N. Haines, Esq., Napoli Shkolnik
- Andrew J. Kornblau, Esq., Landman Corsi Ballaine & Ford P.C.
- Christopher Makuc, Senior Managing Director, PACE
- Jeffrey M. Odom, Esq., Lane Powell
- Edward P. Tugade, Esq., Demler, Armstrong & Rowland, LLP
- Edward R. Ulloa, Esq., Hawkins, Parnell & Young, LLP
- Ben Vinson, Esq., Vinson Law
- Erin M. Voyik, Esq., Vice President, Director, APO Global Initiatives & Claims Counsel, The RiverStone Group
The conference offers Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credit and CE Adjuster Credit for qualified candidates. CE Adjuster Credit is pending approval in Florida, Oklahoma, and Texas. Please contact Bethany Corio at [email protected] if you have any questions regarding accreditation.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.