MALVERN, PA — Pacer ETFs reports that it has grown assets under management to $10.2 billion, a 76% increase from Dec. 31, 2020.
“We are very pleased with the growth we’ve achieved in our first six years,” says Sean O’Hara, president of Pacer ETF Distributors. “We have proven to be an ETF provider that investors and advisors turn to for distinguished products across the board. I am looking forward to 2022 as we look to do even more for our advisors and partners through new products and refined strategies.”
In 2021, Pacer experienced notable growth across its existing ETF products, including:
- The Pacer Cash Cows Index® ETF Series finished the year with $2 billion in AUM. This milestone follows the latest success of the Pacer US Small Cap Cash Cows 100 ETF ($CALF) and the five-year-old Pacer US Cash Cows 100 ETF ($COWZ) which both boast 5-star overall ratings on Morningstar™ (overall rating out of 414 Small Value funds and 1,147 Large Value funds, respectively, based on risk-adjusted returns as of 11/30/21).
- The Pacer Trendpilot US Bond ETF surpassed $1.3 billion in AUM, after being launched in October of 2019.
In addition to those milestones, Pacer also added 12 funds through new launches and acquisitions, including:
- The Pacer Swan SOS series, in partnership with Swan Global Management, LLC, which seeks to provide predetermined target investment outcomes based upon the performance of an underlying security by including a buffer and a cap over an approximately one-year period.
- The Pacer Metaurus US Large Cap Dividend Multiplier 400 ETF ($QDPL), in partnership with Metaurus Advisors, LLC, which seeks to offer investors cash distributions equal to 400% of the S&P 500 dividend yield in exchange for modestly lower exposure to the price return performance of the S&P 500.
- The Pacer Pacific Asset Floating Rate High Income ETF ($FLRT), acquired from Pacific Global ETFs, seeks to provide a high level of current income by investing primarily in floating-rate loans of non-investment-grade companies.
To enable Pacer’s growth, the firm added 46 employees in 2021. In total, Pacer now has 117 employees – 90 of whom are internal and external wholesalers. In order to sustain its growth trajectory, Pacer also established a third distribution channel. This development divides the vast independent and wirehouse channels by targeting a new audience to help propel further growth. Pacer is still building out this channel and is actively recruiting qualified individuals.
“We owe much of our success to the ongoing support we receive from our employees, investors and partners,” says Joe Thomson, founder and president of Pacer Financial. “It has been an absolute privilege to watch Pacer grow into what we are today and that would not be possible without our team of highly-skilled and dedicated professionals. Our future remains bright and we are excited to continue to deliver for our clients and grow our firm.”
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.