WAYNE, PA — Teleflex Incorporated (NYSE: TFX) recently announced financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2022.
Fourth quarter financial summary
- Revenues of $758.0 million, down 0.5% compared to the prior year period, up 3.7% on a constant currency basis
- GAAP diluted EPS from continuing operations of $1.65, compared to $2.69 in the prior year period
- Adjusted diluted EPS from continuing operations of $3.52, compared to $3.60 in the prior year period
Full year 2022 financial summary
- Revenues of $2,791.0 million, down 0.7% year-over-year; up 2.9% on a constant currency basis
- GAAP diluted EPS from continuing operations of $7.67, compared to $10.23 in the prior year
- Adjusted diluted EPS from continuing operations of $13.06, compared to $13.33 in the prior year
2023 guidance summary
- GAAP revenue growth guidance of 4.25% to 5.75%
- Constant currency revenue growth guidance of 4.75% to 6.25%
- GAAP EPS from continuing operations guidance of $8.26 to $8.86
- Adjusted diluted EPS from continuing operations guidance of $13.00 to $13.60
“Our business showed continued resilience in the fourth quarter with a sequential improvement in constant currency revenue growth and margin expansion,” said Liam Kelly, Teleflex’s Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. “In the quarter, we maintained healthy margins, and advanced our capital allocation strategy with the completion of the acquisition of Standard Bariatrics. As we look into 2023, we remain committed to our corporate strategy for durable growth.”
For more information and additional details, visit teleflex.com.
For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News.
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.