MALVERN, PA — Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (NYSE: VSH) announced that the Company’s Board of Directors recently declared a dividend of $0.10 per share of common stock and Class B common stock, to be paid on September 28, 2022, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on September 9, 2022. Future dividends will be subject to Board approval.
For more on Vishay, visit www.vishay.com.
More For You
- Vishay Introduces New FRED Pt Gen 5 600 V & 1200 V Hyperfast and Ultrafast Rectifiers
- Vishay Intertechnology Launches First AEC-Q200 Qualified IHSR High Temperature Inductor
- Vishay Introduces New Gen 5 FRED Pt Gen 5 600 V Ultrafast Rectifiers
- Vishay Intertechnology Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Vishay Intertechnology: Upgrade Your Solar Power Systems with Higher Rated Voltage
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.