MALVERN, PA — Ocugen, Inc. (NASDAQ: OCGN) announced its Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors recently approved the grant of stock options to purchase an aggregate of 148,800 shares of its common stock and restricted stock units (RSUs) covering an aggregate of 40,092 shares of common stock to five newly hired team members. The stock options and RSUs were granted as of September 16, 2022, as material inducements to employment in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4).
The Company states that the stock options have a ten-year term and have an exercise price of $2.17 per share, which was the closing price of Ocugen’s common stock on the grant date. The stock options and RSUs vest in equal annual installments over a three-year period starting on the one-year anniversary of the grant date, subject to the applicable new employee’s continued service with Ocugen through the applicable vesting dates. The stock options and RSUs were granted outside of Ocugen’s 2019 Equity Incentive Plan.
More For You
- Ocugen CSO to Participate in 3rd Annual Gene Therapy for Ophthalmic Disorders Conference
- Ocugen, Inc. to Present at H.C. Wainwright 24th Annual Global Investment Conference
- Ocugen Announces Key Personnel Changes
- Ocugen CEO to Present at H.C. Wainwright 2nd Annual Ophthalmology Virtual Conference
- Chester County-based Biotechnology Company Highlights Important Milestones During Business Update
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.