COATESVILLE, PA — Looking for a job? Adecco is hosting a three-day job fair to fill 300 warehouse positions that are immediately available in Coatesville, Pennsylvania.
These seasonal roles will provide support to CTDI, a family-owned full-service logistics, repair and engineering company that services the country’s largest telecommunication and cable providers. With regards to CDC guidelines, health and safety measures will be observed throughout the event.
The job fair will take place starting today. Candidates at any experience level are encouraged to stop by and apply. There will be a variety of unique benefits and perks available for the positions, such as referral bonuses, training and career advancement opportunities and the potential to secure a long-term role.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, Adecco representatives will be on-site today, August 2 through Thursday, August 4 from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. at 200 Stewart Huston Drive to speak with job seekers about available positions. Adecco has a variety of warehouse roles available, and they are looking for candidates with all levels of experience. So if you are interested in learning more about Adecco’s current job openings, stop by their jobmobile and speak with a representative.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Interested candidates can also apply online. The local Adecco team can be reached at (610) 857-8125 for more information.
You May Also Be Interested In…
- PennDOT Lancaster County to Host Job Fair: High-Paying Positions Available
- West Grove Post Office to Host Job Fair, Seeks City Carrier Assistants
- Pennsylvania State Police Sees Surge in Applicants After Dropping College Credit Requirement
- Oxford Borough Seeking Administrative Assistant/Assistant Right-to-Know Officer
- Post Office Hiring Fair Taking Place in West Chester