CHESTER COUNTY, PA — Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS® is recognizing sales associates in the Chester County Offices for being the office leaders for the month of November 2022.
CHADDS FORD OFFICE
- The Nanni DeFrank Team has been recognized for Volume and Units. Anthony Nanni has been licensed since 2006 and is a resident of Chadds Ford.
- Leslie Curtis has been recognized for Volume.
- The Lundmark Group, led by Erica Lundmark, has been recognized for Listings and Volume. Lundmark is a resident of Coatesville.
- The Patrick Curran Team has been recognized for Listings and Volume. Curran, GRI, ABR and CRB, has been licensed since 1989. He is a recipient of the Chairman’s Circle Award and is a resident of Kirkwood.
KENNETT SQUARE OFFICE
- Collis Townsend has been recognized for Volume and Units. He has been licensed since 2013 and is a resident of Kennett Square.
WEST CHESTER OFFICE
- Teri Viljoen has been recognized for Volume and Units. She is a resident of West Chester.
- The Anstey Team, led by Kit Anstey, has been recognized for Volume and Units. Anstey is a resident of West Chester.
Visit www.foxroach.com for company information.
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.