BERWYN, PA — The ATIXA Leadership Team and Conference Committee recently announced the 2019 ATIXA East Coast Annual Conference, scheduled for September 30th-October 3rd, 2019 at the Philadelphia 201 Hotel in Philadelphia, PA.
- The Inaugural ATIXA West Coast Conference will also be held in Napa Valley, California October 28th-30th, 2019 at the Silverado Resort & Spa (registration opening soon).
- ATIXA looks forward to welcoming John Clune, Esq., Founder of the Rocky Mountain Victim Law Center and an ATIXA Advisory Board Member, as the Opening Keynote Address. John will focus on Sexual Harassment from the Reporting Party Perspective.
- ATIXA also announces Roberta Kaplan, Esq., Co-Founder of the Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund, as the Closing Keynote Address. Roberta will discuss the Current State of Sexual Harassment.
Call for Programs
In addition to the keynote and featured speaker sessions, the Conference Committee welcomes program proposals for concurrent sessions for the 2019 ATIXA East Coast Annual Conference. The Call for Programs closes on Monday, June 3rd, 2019.
Pre-Conference and Post-Conference Sessions
Looking to complete certification training, along with a great networking opportunity? There is a diverse line-up of Pre- and Post-Conference Opportunities available, including a brand new Title IX Hearing Officer Training & Certification Course:
- 504 Coordinator Training & Certification Course
- Title IX Compliance and Athletics Training & Certification Course
- Title IX Coordinator and Administrator Level One Training & Certification Course (Days 1 & 2)
- Pressures, Politics, Sanctions, Minors & MOUs: Title IX Coordinator and Administrator Level Two Training & Certification Course
- Civil Rights Investigator Level One Training & Certification Course
- Title IX Coordinator and Administrator Level One Training & Certification Course (Days 3 & 4)
- Trainer Training: What Title IX Coordinators Need to Know About Advocacy, Prevention and Trauma: Title IX Coordinator and Administrator Level Four Training & Certification Course
- Civil Rights Investigator Level Two Training & Certification Course
- Title IX Hearing Officer Training & Certification Course
In service to the field, ATIXA welcomes the submission of scholarship applications for the upcoming Annual Conference and ATIXA Training Courses as part of the pre-conference and post-conference opportunities. These scholarships aim to assist colleagues in their professional development and commitment to their chosen profession. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants based upon written responses to application questions. Applications must be received by Monday, June 3rd, 2019 for full consideration.
Register today for the 2019 ATIXA East Coast Annual Conference. Early Bird Rates are available through July 26th, 2019, and the general registration deadline is September 18th, 2019. ATIXA has secured a discounted room block at the Philadelphia 201 Hotel, rates ranging from $199/night – $239/night, plus applicable taxes and fees. The ATIXA discounted room block is open through September 7th or until availability runs out, whichever comes first. Make your reservations online today. Reservations can also be made by contacting the hotel directly at 1-866-716-8134 and mentioning the ‘2019 ATIXA Annual Conference.
Source: ATIXA Central Offices, 1109 Lancaster Avenue, Berwyn PA 19312
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.