WEST CHESTER, PA — QVC and HSN’s Beauty Bash is returning in a bigger and more interactive way. The virtual experience is scheduled for Saturday, September 18, 2021, 12-3 p.m. ET.
Over 35 of the most admired brands in the beauty industry, experts, and thousands of passionate beauty lovers will come together to explore, learn, and celebrate all things beauty. After the success of the 2019 Beauty Bash live event in Philadelphia, PA, the beloved beauty event will return in 2021 with custom-designed interactive booths, experts, and specialized content, all in a virtual environment, which will allow double the number of attendees to experience the best of beauty from QVC and HSN.
Beginning July 28, 2021, at 9 a.m. ET, a limited quantity of tickets that come with a special edition Beauty Discovery Box will go on sale for $59.00. The Beauty Discovery Box contains 26 must-have beauty products from participating vendors valued at over $500. Complimentary tickets to the event will be available once Beauty Discovery Box tickets sell out. Content from the event, including panel sessions, will be available online for attendees for seven days following the event.
This year’s Beauty Bash will feature unique, immersive experiences including:
- Virtual interactive booths with the ability to engage with brand experts, explore new products, see demos, and learn the latest tips and tricks
- Panels with beauty experts on the latest topics and trends like clean beauty, inclusivity, inspiring founder stories, beauty at any age, beauty disruptors, rising beauty brands you need to know, and more
- Special appearances from QVC and HSN program hosts
- A “Shop Beauty” virtual shopping experience for attendees to browse and shop products from participating beauty brands
- A live concierge and live chat functionality to help attendees navigate the virtual experience
- Giveaways every 10 minutes with prizes including Beauty Discovery Boxes and QVC/HSN gift cards
- A virtual scavenger hunt to encourage attendees to visit all participating booths for a chance to win prizes including the Beauty Discovery Box and QVC/HSN gift cards
“We are thrilled to present a reimagined Beauty Bash for fans of ‘all things beauty,” said Bridget Love, Vice President/General Merchandise Manager of Beauty for QVC and HSN. “At QVC and HSN, we bring unique and engaging shopping experiences to our customers every day, across all of our platforms. We have taken the best aspects of our in-person Beauty Bash event to create a unique virtual experience that is sure to surprise and delight all who attend. Attendees will have the opportunity to engage with their favorite brands through various virtual touchpoints and custom content, learn about the newest products, and hear from the experts on the latest trends. It will be a special experience to celebrate beauty.”
QVC and HSN’s Beauty Bash promises to wow attendees with over 35 top beauty brands from color cosmetics, skincare, haircare, bath and body and more including:
- Beekman 1802
- Estée Lauder
- IT Cosmetics
- Josie Maran
- Laura Geller
- Mally Beauty
- Too Faced
This year’s event will also introduce new brands making their debut Beauty Bash appearance, like Buttah, Sobel Skin Rx, Eu’Genia Shea, FarmHouse Fresh, KAZMALEJE, Kreyol Essence, Lawless Beauty, Maison 276, and Mented Cosmetics.
Top experts behind many of the featured brands will be participating in special panel discussions on topics like clean beauty, inclusivity, inspiring founder stories, beauty at any age, beauty disruptors, rising beauty brands you need to know, and more. Speakers will include:
- Stacy London
- Katie Sturino
- Laura Geller
- Mally Roncal
- Josie Maran
- Annie Lawless
- Dr. Paul Nassif
- Kim Gravel
- Naa-Sakle Akuete
- LaToya Stirrup
- KJ Miller
- Cathy Kangas
- Rose-Marie Swift
- Deepica Mutyala
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.