WEST CHESTER, PA — Are you looking for a fun, family-friendly way to celebrate Easter and welcome Spring? Look no further than the West Chester Railroad’s Easter Bunny Express! On April 1, 2, 8, and 9, hop aboard the West Chester Railroad for a 90-minute round trip along the beautiful Chester Creek from West Chester to the historic Glen Mills village.
- Step back in time with a scenic, 90-minute round-trip ride from West Chester to Glen Mills
- The Easter Bunny will be on board, handing out treats to all passengers!
- Enjoy live music as you travel along the Chester Creek
- Take photos with the Easter Bunny and explore the historic Glen Mills station
- $30 for adults, $20 for children (ages 2-12), and toddlers (9 mo-23mo) ride free!
The Easter Bunny will be on board handing out treats to all passengers. Along with live music and photo opportunities with the Easter Bunny, explore the Glen Mills historic station full of historical artifacts and memorabilia. This is an experience your whole family won’t soon forget!
Tickets are now available for purchase online at wcrailroad.com or at the office located at 203 East Market Street in West Chester, PA. Prices are as follows: Adults – $30.00; Children (ages 2-12) – $20.00; Toddlers (9 mo-23 mo) – $8.00; Under 9mo ride free!
Don’t miss out on this unique experience! For more information or tickets, visit wcrailroad.com.
For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News.