CHESTER SPRINGS, PA — RSVP for the event of the season! SALT’s production of Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella is the timeless, enchanting, magical fairytale reborn in the new Broadway adaptation of the classic musical. This contemporary take on the classic tale has all the hallmarks of originality, charm, and elegance, and features Rodgers & Hammerstein’s most beloved songs, including “In My Own Little Corner,” “Impossible/It’s Possible,” and “Ten Minutes Ago.” Family-friendly with a cast meet & greet following each performance!
“The whole family will absolutely fall in love with this up-to-date and entertaining take on the classic story of Cinderella,” comments Lauren McComas, President and Artistic Director of SALT Performing Arts. “In addition to the whimsical costumes, lively score, and fairytale magic, this show is a hoot – our stepmother is not only wicked, but wickedly over-the-top funny! Entertainment at its best for audiences of all ages.”
Ella (Cinderella)/Sara Helmers, Topher (Prince Charming)/AJ Tantala, Madame (Step-Mother)/Stephen Fisher, Charlotte (Step-Sister)/Megan Murphy, Gabrielle (Step-Sister)/Shannon Murray, Marie (Fairy Godmother)/Julie Booth, Jean-Miche/Joey Bertoni, Sebastian/Evan Albright, Lord Pinkleton/Michael Styer, Ensemble Featured Dancer & Ella Understudy/Krysta Stefanosky, Ensemble Featured Dancers: Katy Engelman, Eva Burkholder, Bailey Knipe, Molly Hopton, Erica Barnes, Ensemble/Stepsisters Understudy/Karly Thomas, Ensemble: Katie Parker, Bethanie Emery, Madison Ritter, Isabella Vanore, Shane Olinger, Sprite: Elliot Emery, Matilyn Houpt, Emilia Parker, and Ellie Ruffino.
Director: Sandi Joy Chadwick, Assistant Director: Lorelei Miller, Assistant Director: Zane Zangwill, Music Director: Nick Burbo, Choreographer: Valerie Dixon, Costume/Hair/Makeup Designer: Kathy deVries and Jen Frank, Set/Lighting/Sound Designer: Robbie Merow, Props Master: Laurey Zoladz, Master Carpenter: David Craig, Stage Manager: Chelsea Barnett, Assistant Stage Manager: Lindsay Albright, Junior Assistant Stage Manager: Addison Kunsch, Producer & Casting Director: Lauren McComas, Marketing Director & House Manager: Judy Elliott and Photographer: Michael Styer
Details for Cinderella are as follows:
- The seating is at full capacity.
- All ticket sales are final.
- If you need handicap accessibility, please choose seats in Front Row A and email [email protected] so that we can arrange to let you in the back accessible door to avoid stairs.
- If you book your tickets on a mobile device, the system will choose the best available for you. If you book your tickets on a computer, you have the option of choosing your own seats.
- SALT is currently mask-optional for audience members. Performers will not be wearing masks.
- For more info check out our FAQ page.
- Ticket Link: here
- Friday, October 14, 7 PM | Dressy Attire & Champagne Opening Night
- Saturday, October 15, 2 PM
- Saturday, October 15, 7 PM
- Sunday, October 16, 2 PM
- Friday, October 21, 7 PM
- Saturday, October 22, 2 PM
- Saturday, October 22, 7 PM
- Sunday, October 23, 2 PM
- Friday, October 28, 7 PM
- Saturday, October 29, 2 PM
- Saturday, October 29, 7 PM
- Sunday, October 30, 2 PM
Ever since the shutdown in March of 2020, SALT has adapted to the pandemic restrictions and circumstances to keep its community connected and the arts alive. Despite the challenges through it all, SALT has brought the community connected via online Cooped Up Cabarets, Beyond the Walls outside drive-in concerts, an outdoor Good Ol Fashioned Variety Show, an outside production of The Last Five Years, an indoor production of Nunsense with performers in plexiglass boxes, Rise UP, a 6-year anniversary fundraiser made available via live-streaming, and A Christmas Spectacular via a video stream. In January of 2021, SALT resumed live show performances with live-stream viewing options.
The mission of SALT Performing Arts is to provide live community theatre productions, Playhouses for Preschoolers at Montgomery School, summer/year-round theatre camps for kids, dinner theatre, and more. With excellence as the standard, SALT, a non-profit organization, believes that the “community” is paramount in community theatre and strives to foster an all-inclusive atmosphere that promotes a positive, uplifting experience for each individual. SALT involves people of all ages from all walks of life. If you are interested in learning more about SALT Performing Arts, making a donation, or being a sponsor, please email us at [email protected].
SALT Performing Arts, Chester Springs, PA 19425 is organized and operated exclusively for charitable purposes with a non-profit 501(c)(3) status. For more information, visit saltpa.com.
Stay up to date on the latest news and information from MyChesCo with our free newsletter. Sign up today so you don’t miss out on any important updates about upcoming events or attractions in our region.
More For You
- Experience Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella Like Never Before
- Rock Out This Fall at Uptown! With Tributes to Legendary Figures of Rock and Pop Music
- Fall Fest Is Back at Morgan’s Pier! Enjoy New Fall Foods, Cocktails, and Beers
- Downingtown East Cheerleaders to Host Community Event on September 23, 2022
- Fans Rave About the Sixth Annual Coatesville Invitational Vintage Grand Prix
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.