IMMACULATA, PA — Immaculata University’s College of Graduate Studies will hold virtual admissions events in April for students interested in graduate programs. Each event will include a program overview and a question and answer session with faculty and admissions counselors.
- Wednesday, April 1 at 11 a.m.— Doctor in clinical psychology
- Thursday, April 2 at 4 p.m.—Doctor of Education in K-12 educational leadership and administration
- Friday, April 3 at 11 a.m.—Master in clinical mental health counseling
- Monday, April 6 at 1 p.m.—Master in educational leadership, teaching certifications and education endorsement programs
- Monday, April 6 at 2:30 p.m.—Master in health care management
- Monday, April 6 at 4:30 p.m.—Doctor of Education in higher education
- Tuesday, April 7 at 1 p.m.—Master of Science in Nursing
- Tuesday, April 14 at 2 p.m.—graduate nutrition programs
- Tuesday, April 14 at 4 p.m.—Master of Athletic Training
- Wednesday, April 15 at 11 a.m.—Master in music therapy
- Wednesday, April 15 at 4 p.m.—Master in management and leadership
To RSVP, visit https://admissions.immaculata.edu/portal/cgsevents. Log in information will be provided via email. For more information, contact [email protected].
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.