MALVERN, PA — Summer campers at Chesterbrook Academy Preschool in Malvern recently collected more than 150 nonperishable food items for local nonprofit Philabundance.
Campers hosted a food drive to help stock the organization’s shelves and provide meals to families in need. At the end of the collection, students organized and prepared the donations for delivery to the nonprofit. Through this initiative, campers learned the importance of spreading kindness and helping those in need.
As one of Delaware Valley’s largest hunger relief organizations, Philabundance strives to distribute food to those in need, reduce food waste, increase access to nutritious meals and tackle the root causes of hunger through various programs. The mission of Philabundance is to drive hunger from communities today and end hunger forever.
Stay up to date on the latest news and information from MyChesCo with our free newsletter. Sign up today so you don’t miss out on any important updates about upcoming events or attractions in our region.
You May Also Be Interested In…
- 6abc Meteorologist Adam Joseph to Emcee West Chester Christmas Parade
- Remember Those Lost to Overdose on Wednesday, August 31
- March of Dimes Announces Women to Be Honored at 2022 Salute to Chester County Women of Achievement
- Keep Chester County’s Pedestrians and Bicyclists Safe
- The Alliance Awards $620,000 in Support of Grassroots and Nonprofit Partnerships
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.