WEST CHESTER, PA — The Chester County Conservation District is joining with Bucks, Delaware and Montgomery Counties to offer an on-line Workshop regarding stormwater maintenance for Homeowners Associations and Property Management Companies. March 17, 2021 ~ 9:00 AM -11:00 AM.
Topics will include:
- Maintenance to ensure long term functionality of stormwater facilities
- Stormwater management responsibilities – a legal perspective
- Complying with and terminating your NPDES permit
- Q&A following presentations
- Shannon Healey, Resource Conservationist, Chester County Conservation District
- Jeffery Wert P.E., Principal, President, Metz Engineers
- Carl N. Weiner, Esquire, Hamburg, Rubin, Mullin, Maxwell & Lupin, P.C.
- Zachary Shearon, P.E., Director of Civil Engineering, Shearon Environmental Design
For more information and to register for this free event, click here.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.