PHOENIXVILLE, PA — The Phoenixville Area Economic Development Corporation (PAEDCO) recently announced they will issue grants to qualifying business owners, within the Borough of Phoenixville, to assist in rent relief during the COVID-19 pandemic, up to $10,000.
To apply, qualifying businesses must provide:
- Business name
- Contact information
- Landlord point of contact
- Lease agreement
- Explain why the business does not qualify for other assistance under SBA guidelines
- Is the business owner-occupied? Yes or No
If approved, PAEDO will provide the following:
- Rent relief on a month to month basis up to 65% of the lease payment
- For owner-occupied businesses, this grant is a percent of the interest on the debt and not the principal.
The deadline to apply is April 3, 2020. Phoenixville businesses may apply via email to Kurt Kunsch at [email protected].
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.