WEST CHESTER, PA — The Chester County Commissioners and Chester County Health Department Director Jeanne Casner are holding a vaccine webinar for an update on the distribution of the COVID-19 Vaccine in Chester County.
The webinar will:
- Clarify details of the latest categories for vaccine availability (Phases 1A, 1B, 1C and 2) for those who live or work in Chester County.
- Explain how the phased COVID-19 vaccine availability will be communicated for those who live and work in Chester County.
- Give details of Chester County’s goal for location and timing of COVID-19 vaccine clinics throughout the county.
- Provide information on who to contact with COVID-19 vaccine questions.
- Provide an update on COVID-19 testing options.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.